Thursday, September 15, 2011

He's 14 months!

Ok. Seriously. Where has the time gone? My little guy is 14 months old already.  He's a wild man at that too. I have SO much to catch up on. I am kicking myself for not keeping this up to date.  I miss having the memories to look back on. I've been SO busy and haven't had much time. I've been trying to pick up photography and have spent most of my free time on that. Honestly though, I'm so dang exhausted at the end of the day I end up laying in bed with the husband watching Rescue Me or The Fringe until about 11 and then we both pass out. hahaha. We enjoy it though. I need to make time for my blog though. Not that anyone reads it, but for my own memories! I want to look back and be able to remember EVERYTHING because it's FLYING by. It's nuts.

I need to do a birthday post. It needs it's own post.

Jacob just started Mother's Day Out last Wednesday at Trinity. He only goes once a week for now. I bawled my eyes out after I dropped him off. I was a wreck. What a wuss, right? I just hated being away from him, but it was actually really nice to get a few things around the house done. I cleaned the entire time after I got back from the gym. Funny thing is, I enjoyed it. I cranked up the stereo and jammed out while I scrubbed everything from top to bottom. I missed him dearly by the time 3 came around!

He was in an amazing mood the morning we dropped him off, but when I picked him up they told me he was really quiet and didn't eat anything. I wasn't worried because that is so him. He was cutting his fourth molar on the bottom left (hence the no eating), and I just figured he was getting used to his new environment. We went straight over to our friend Ashley and Ryder's house (Ryder is 2 days older) and he was acting really needy and whiny. Again, I just figured he missed me. He passed out at 6pm that night. We just figured he was exhausted from his long day. We were wrong. He had his morning bottle and about 2 seconds after he was done...he became the exorcist. He threw up the ENTIRE bottle EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was insane. He's never done that before. I cleaned us off and put him in the bath. He couldn't even sit up straight. He was so weak. It was heart wrenching. He just laid in bed with us all morning. He didn't move. It was so unlike him. I finally got him in to the doctor and of course by the time we got called in he was acting totally fine. hahahahaha. We had one more major throw up the next night, but for the most part, he was ok. It was just a tummy bug which only lasted about 48 hours. Thank GOD! My poor baby boy. I hate when he's sick.

Yesterday when I picked him up, a little boy had pink eye. Joy. He woke up this morning with a runny nose. Yay. I'm praying he doesn't get. He needs a break. He had a blast yesterday though. He ate almost all of his lunch they said and had the best time out on the courtyard playing with the other kids. That makes me so happy. This is so good for him (and me).

He's now sitting in my lap playing on my iPad, so I need to make this quick.

More later!!

No comments: