Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Starting a Blog!

Well, since I am terrible at keeping in touch with people. Well, maybe not terrible, but I am pretty bad, I thought I would start a blog! I will include our new home information, wedding planning information and just random stuff!

I will need to take more pictures of the house as we decorate more and more. Alex has been really good at helping. Actually, he has pretty much taken over the whole decorating bit. He has some great ideas! I did have to shoot him down on his "band poster wall." He had a great (haha) idea to fill an entire wall with band posters. Granted, they are nice posters and are all framed and signed and what not, but I am sorry....that just doesn't go. So, he is going to put them in the "theatre." He had purchased all the stuff (projector, screen, etc.) for the Diamond Bar house and has plans to put it in the new house. So that is where his "awesome" band pictures are going. *wink wink*

I am at work...so I am going to keep this short and will update this when I have some news!

No comments: