Friday, November 14, 2008

So much for keeping a blog!

Okay, so the last time I posted here was April. Whoa. I actually forgot I even started one until I posted a comment to my good friend Pete's blog. HA! That is just horrible. I should start keeping up with this thing!

Yesterday was my birthday. It was amazing. Alex spoiled me, as always. He got me a new Canon camera. We needed a new one so bad! The one we had wasn't horrible, just dated. The view screen was super tiny. It still took pretty good pictures, but it was also big and bulky. I am sure if you ask Alex, he will tell you we didn't need a new one...but I got my own now. ha!

My co-workers were amazing! I got to work and had a card from the firm on my desk which was really sweet. Jamie (the receptionist here at work and a good friend) got me a really cool picture frame, Leslie (my good friend) got me a gift card to one of the best salon/spas in Midland, Joe James for a one hour deep tissue massage - whoohooo! My boss got me a gift card to Pier One which was really sweet! Then for lunch, the entire firm went to Carino's for the Novemeber birthdays, which was kinda nice because it was ON my birthday!

Rick, our good friend came into town yesterday which was nice. He was there when I got home from work, so the three of us sat in the backyard and caught up a bit. We did a little bit of running around and then went to dinner which was amazing!!

Let's see if I can keep up with this blog thing. HA!!

No comments: