Well, so much for trying to post more. I have been super busy trying to plan the wedding which is going to be here before we know it. I can't believe in LESS than 4 months we will be in Cabo tying the knot! I can't wait for it to be here. Planning a wedding from so far away is stressful. I didn't think it would be though. We hired a wedding coordinator to make things easier, but that didn't happen. I think no matter what though, planning a wedding is insane. I don't think there is any way around it. I need to relax though and realize that everything will get done and our special day will be perfect. Alex said that things will go wrong and we just need to live with it because no one will even notice. I agree, but until that moment when we are in Cabo and everything is done...I will stress.
Our trip to California for Christmas was fun, but so busy! It is nice to have so many friends and family that want to see us. We didn't stop the entire time we were there and we didn't even get to see everyone! We tried very hard though.
We are working on the house little by little still. Alex decided that he doesn't want to do his theatre room anymore and has sold his projector. He ordered new surround sound speakers for the front room and plans on getting those in this weekend. It is going to sound amazing! We ordered two black book shelves for either side of the tv, so now it fills up that HUGE wall and looks so much better. We ordered a new couch this week too! I am SOOOOOO excited. It is a sectional and is much bigger than the one we have now, so it will make watching a movie and relaxing in the front room so much more comfortable. Little by little we are getting there. I will have to post a picture when it is all done.
Next week is Alex's 31st birthday! I can't believe a year ago we were going crazy trying to plan his suprise birthday party in California!! Thankfully, with the help of Brandon, Rick, his dad, mom and other amazing friends, we pulled it off. This year I have something small planned, but will post about that later in case he sees this.
My bachelorette party is coming up! The girls have it all planned and I pretty much know nothing! I do know that we will be staying at Pechanga which is awesome. I THINK we may be going to a winery or several, which is really what I wanted to do. As long as I have some wine though, I will be fine. I will be surrounded by all my closest friends so I know whatever is planned and whatever we end up doing will be amazing.
I better get back to work now!
1 comment:
Yay for blogs! I love blogging!! I am going to link yours to mine!!
Post a Comment