Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stressed...

People always told me how stressful wedding planning is. No matter what, it gets a little hairy at times. Even with a wedding planner this is true. I think because I am so worried about having the day be SO perfect that I stress about every little thing. I decided yesterday that I am not stressing anymore. This attitude seems to be working so far. We may be changing the location of the ceremony and reception. It will still be at the same hotel, but in a different location. I was freaking out at first, but I am okay with it now. I know that no matter where we are...the day will be amazing because I get to marry Alex. I hope this way of thinking lasts! ha!! There is still so much that I need to get done...but it will and I am trying not to worry about it. My bachelorette party in California is in one month and 8 days. I can't believe how fast time flies. After that, I have a feeling time is going to move even more quickly. I am excited though.

Today is Alex's 31st birthday!! I am taking him out to dinner at a place called Wall Street which has amazing food. He hasn't been there yet, so it will be a nice treat for him. I have a few friends suprising him there...which I am sure he already knows about, but that's okay. It will still be nice.

We get our new couch today! Thank goodness! We sold our other one last Friday, so we have been sitting on our bean bags...haha. Granted, they are huge and comfortable, it will be nice to get our new couch in there. I am overly excited about a new couch...wow...what happened to me? ha. Growing up makes you appreciate different things.


It snowed yesterday in Midland! Well, kinda. It was more freezing rain, but on my way to work today everything (including the roads) was frozen which was really cool. I tried to take a picture of our house, but I don't think you can see how icy everything is....but here is the front:



Here is tbe back as I was pulling out of the garage:


You can't really tell, but it was so cool looking. K...I better get back to work!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Wedding planning IS stressful but once the day comes you will be relaxed! I had champagne in the morning it and loosened me up a bit!

If you ever need any help, let me know! =)