Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I hate those moments

when you feel stupid for not doing something you didn't know you were supposed to be doing. Does that even make sense? Ugh. Those moments truly piss me off. Oh well. I need to just get over it.

Alex and I had a nice night last night. We went to the lovely Midland Park Mall and checked their two jewerly stores in search for a wedding band that matches my ring. This is proving to be so difficult. I can't find anything. Granted, yes, I am picky, but I refuse to settle on something that I don't like...just to have a wedding band. I had found one that I was in love with in Lubbock about a year ago, but have since to find it (or even remember what the damn thing looks like). We are going to Dallas this weekend, so HOPEFULLY I will be able to find something. I am also very excited to go to a "real" mall. Ya!

Alex is unaware that I am going to bring an extra bag with us. He hates when I have to check baggage for such a short trip (really...we are only going for one night). I don't plan on checking anything on my way there, but on our way back...I will have to. His mom got me $100 gift card to the world's best store SEPHORA. There is no way I can fit what I plan to purchase in a small quart size bag. MMM...no. Ain't going to happen. I don't plan on telling him this until we get there because I really don't want to hear the wrath of Alex when he finds out. hehe. When we are there, and in shopping mode, he won't have a chance to get too mad.

Now I will sit here and hope that I don't have any more of those "I feel stupid" moments and pray that this week goes a little faster.

No comments: