He is getting so big and changing by the day. It's really amazing. Being a stay at home mommy is the most amazing job in the world. I keep thinking to myself that had I gone to work I would miss so much! All the smiles and new things he does. I would hate to hand him over everyday to someone else. It would kill me. I'm so blessed that I have the opportunity to stay home. I know there are many women out there that would kill to be able to stay home with their little ones.
I'm not sure how much he weighs now. Last time we checked about 2 weeks ago he was already 11lbs 6oz! I couldn't believe it. He's not very chunky though - just VERY long!
Here's a few things you are up to Jacob:
- You are in size two diapers. I think you would still be in size one though, but Seventh Generation seems to run a bit small. We compared the size two to a size one pamper and they were the same size.
- You are in 3 month clothes. You have a few jammies that are 0-3 month and they are now too short. This just happened in the last few days.
- You are starting to smile more and more each day. It makes mommy almost cry when you look at her and smile that big sweet smile of yours.
- You are trying to find your voice. You will coo here and there, but not all the time. I can tell you want to though. You make the facial movements, but nothing comes out yet.
- You love bath time! You kick your legs sometimes and make a big mess for mommy and daddy to clean up.
- You take a bottle with breast milk at night from daddy and love it. I think it's your time to bond with one another.
- You are starting to focus more on things and us.
- You still don't love going on car rides, but you seem to tolerate them a little better now.
- You have a clogged tear duct right now. We took you to the doctor to have it checked out and you were such a good boy!
- You have a little bit of acid reflux, but it doesn't seem to really bother you too much. Not enough to put you on medication.
- We swaddle you every night to sleep and it seems to be working. Daddy does it the best!
- Most of the time you will sleep 5-6 hours, get up for a diaper change and to eat really fast and then you go back to sleep for another 3 hours. Such a good boy! We will have the occasional bad day, but that's typically how it is.
- You love your swing and Rock and Play Sleeper. You are starting to notice the mobile on the top of your swing and will look at it for awhile and then get bored.
- You take a long time to wake up. You will sit there and grunt for awhile and fight your swaddle. Mommy will undo it for you and you will usually fall back asleep for a little bit.
We love you so much sweetheart. You make Mommy and Daddy so happy. We will sometimes just sit there and watch you sleep. You have no idea how much you are loved, and that love gets stronger with each passing day.
New pictures to come later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment