Friday, February 6, 2009

So ready for the weekend!!

I am SO happy it is Friday! It was a really fast week though. We were really busy! I am ready to sleep in tomorrow!

Wedding planning is getting better. I am taking a new approach at everything and am not stressing, and it seems to be working out pretty well. I realize that everything will work out and come together. We booked our flights! That was reallllly exciting. I am working on the invites, which is turning out to be a little more difficult that usual. We hope to have the order placed by Monday though.


We got our new couch! This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea. We are going this weekend to find curtains to put up on all the windows, which should really help the room out a lot.

I hate the wall color, but we are just going to deal with it. I think with window treatments it will look a lot better.

Alex and I are off to have our "date night," more later....

No comments: