Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blood Test

I talked to the doctors office yesterday and I am scheduled to have a sonogram tomorrow morning, but before they did that, they wanted to do a blood test. I was kinda excited about this. I know, I am weird. I know almost for a fact that it will be negative. As soon as I left there yesterday I went to Walgreens and got another pregnancy test. Why you ask? BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES!! I couldn't stand having to wait till today to get the results. So I took it, in the Walgreens bathroom, shuushh I don't want to hear it, and it was of course negative. I had peace of mind at that moment and went back to work and didn't think about it anymore. If I didn't do that I would have been wondering and worrying and stalking my doctors office. So now when I get the results today I will already be prepared to hear that it is negative and we can go about trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

So I get to have my very first sonogram without a baby in there. That is bull. Last night my stomach was SOOOOOOOO huge that I looked like was 4 months pregnant. I had to show Alex because it was so impressive. It was hard as a rock too. Weird. The cramps aren't as bad today, but I can still feel them . It's a like a very dull pain that I feel all the time. Weird. I hope it isn't anything bad. I am on day 43 today. This is like a cruel joke. I have ALWAYS worried that I wouldn't be able to get pregnant (I think every woman does) and then this happens. I will try to remain positive. Except all I can think about is that 49 day cycles are NOT normal. Not having a period in the month of July is NOT normal. Hmmm.

No comments: