Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Almost time for our Honeymoon!

We leave in 7 days and 17 hours (who's counting?!). I CANNOT wait. I am even kind of excited about the plane ride. I am sure after hour 14 on the plane I will NOT be too excited, BUT...we will be in Venice...and I can't wait. I am still in shock that we are taking a Mediterranean Cruise. We are so blessed to be given the opportunity to go on such a fabulous honeymoon.

I am on my last day of the Provera with no sign of AF. With my luck she will be here for the first part of our honeymoon and for the nice long flight. That would suck, but oh well. I can deal.

My wonderful husband decided that we should go back to Austin for Thanksgiving weekend. We did the same trip last year (which you can read about here). We had such a great time that we decided to do it again and make it a "tradition." He booked the hotel yesterday. We will be making the almost 6 hour drive there, but during that time of year it is simply amazingly beautiful! We don't need to make the ticket on our way back a tradition though. ha!

We are going to be busy busy people! We leave for our honeymoon on August 19th and get back on September 2nd. Then that weekend we get back, Alex is off to Vegas for work (I know, life is rough for him). THEN, the week after that his lovely mom and aunt will be driving in from Kentucky and will be staying with us for about a week and a half. October I think we actually have a free month (for the time being) and then November is my birthday, Thanksgiving, and our Austin trip. December we have Vegas for his mom's wedding and then Christmas! WOW! We are busy, but I LOVE IT!

I need to start taking pictures of stuff because a post without pictures is NO fun! I will be sure to change that when we get back from our Honeymoon!

1 comment:

Annie said...

you are one busy girl!
and you were a beautiful bride, love your dress!