Well, I had a sonogram this morning. It went well. My ovaries are apparently enlarged, but the doctor is not worried about it. Thank goodness. Not pregnant, which I already knew, but it was nice to finally get a final word about it. They are putting me on Provera to start my period as I am now on day 44. It's insane! I am hoping I won't be on my period for our honeymoon *praying to the period gods*
At least I have some news! Also no cysts on the ovaries, so that is a good thing too. Phew!! It will take us a little longer to get pregnant as we will have to wait till my cycles get back to normal, but that's okay. I am no longer going to stress about it! It WILL happen!
Ha - who the hell am I kidding?
No comments:
Post a Comment