How far along? 18 weeks and 6 days!
Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure at this point.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm wearing a non-maternity dress today though. It's only 34 degrees outside. I have NO pants!! I can't find any nice black slacks anywhere that look halfway decent.
Sleep: Same. I'm pretty used to waking up in the middle of the night now. Doesn't bother me as much.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move like crazy yesterday and hearing that he's ok.
Movement: Oh ya!! I love love love feeling him move.
Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of. Of course, still red vines and I gave into temptation.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Still normal sleep.
I can't believe I will be 19 weeks tomorrow! Time is escaping me. We had our anatomy scan on Monday and it was horrible. The tech we had was pretty personable at first, asking us what we wanted, etc. We told her we were sure it was a boy, etc., etc. She was shocked that we went at 16 weeks and they told us because she swears you can't tell until you're between 20 and 24 weeks.I swear she rolled her eyes at me.
She measured the brain and told us by doing so she could tell us how much he weighs and how big he is, well, after that, she shut down. She turned into this cold stone bitch and I couldn't figure it out. I just got this horrible feeling about everything. Why wasn't she talking? I know they aren't allowed to say anything and tell us if something looks bad, but it was just weird. I've had many ultrasounds at this point, and this just seemed different. I can't explain it. Afterwards I asked how much he weighed (which she was excited to tell us before) and all she said was 9oz. Umm. Okay. Then she wouldn't give me the pictures she printed until the doctor looked at them. That was odd, they never did that before. Well, when I got the pictures back, his profile looks like something is wrong. It didn't look right. When we left the hospital on the way to the car I started crying. I googled what profiles look like at this stage and he doesn't look like he should. Not at all. Well, I told my nurse what happened and that I was freaking out and THANKFULLY yesterday she called to tell me that everything is fine. He looks normal and everything is fine. They did say they are a little worried because my placenta is low, but that usually changes and if not I will need a c-section which I could care less about. Just as long as he is here, I don't care how it happens.
Work has been insane...which is why I never post anymore and why I have to run now! I haven't even had a chance to catch up on all the blogs I like to read! Damn job!
No comments:
Post a Comment