How far along? 19 weeks and 6 days!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know and don't want to know!
Maternity clothes? Mostly all I wear, but I still have a few non-maternity that fit still. Mostly just dresses.
Sleep: It's getting better.
Best moment this week: Feeling him wiggle in there. It's amazing.
Food cravings: Red vines and fruit.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Still normal sleep.
I found a stretch mark today. Booooooooo! I'm not too happy about it, but I knew it was bound to happen. I guess it was a happy half-way there prize. I can't believe tomorrow I will be 20 weeks. Feels like this pregnancy is flying by. We both can't wait till July though, so it can go as fast as it wants!
This is going to be a boring post. I have to get back to work. More later about my new car, and his mom's visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment