How far along? 20 weeks and 4 days!
Total weight gain/loss: No clue, I don't want to know either.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Still in search for black slacks.
Sleep: Still not great.
Best moment this week: Feeling him wiggle in there. It's amazing.
Food cravings: Nothing really. Sweets I guess.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Still normal sleep.
Lots and lots more to catch up on, but I'm super busy at work, so I'll leave you with a belly picture. OMG - I'm a white fat mess! lol.
2 comments:
You are NOT fat! :) You look pregnant!! Although I've looked in the mirror a few times in the last few days and if you look at just the right angle...eh, oh well, enjoy it! :) You're over halfway there!!! :)
I see you have crossed the half way mark! It'll be no time and your baby boy will be here!
Post a Comment