How far along? 31 weeks 6 Days!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure what the latest is. I go for next Thursday to another appointment to find out. This will be my 33 week check up where they check to see if his little head is down! Makes it feel so close!
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It's okay. Thank goodness for my huge pillow. I don't think I would be able to sleep without it. Even though my poor husband is getting pushed off the bed. Sorry honey.
Best moment this week: Our baby shower on Saturday!! It was amazing. We are truly blessed with amazing friends here in Texas. We were completely spoiled.
Food cravings: Fruit!! That's really all I want! Strawberries are amazing right now. Bananas, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes...I love it all!
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's funky looking.
What I miss: Sometimes I miss having my body. Things change so much when your pregnant. My nose is bigger. I'm fatter. My face is huge. My feet swell. I can't wear my ring anymore (as of today). I get hot easily. HOWEVER...I would do this 100 times over. I get a little boy at the end of all this! AND, it really isn't that bad. So many woman have it way worse than I do. I'm trying to cherish every moment being pregnant.
Here are some pics from the shower:







1 comment:
Looks like you had a lovely shower! I love the diaper cake!
Post a Comment