How far along? 31 weeks exactly today.
Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment last Thursday I gained 31 pounds already. I know, I know. HOLY COW. I'm not going to freak out about it anymore. I'm doing everything right, so my body just needs to gain that much to keep my little boy healthy!
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: Not horrible. I woke up the night before last with the most insane leg cramp of my entire life. My poor poor husband thought something was terribly wrong. It wouldn't go away! OUCH! It's still sore today.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little boy!!!!!!!!!!! He really didn't want to cooperate with us, but we FINALLY got him to move a little so we could see his handsome little face. I'm so much more in love with him. I didn't think that was possible! He has the husbands nose and big lips. He weighs about 3 pounds 6 oz and has no hair yet. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I'm not biased or anything.
Food cravings: Fruit!!
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's really flat and weird looking. Don't think it's going to pop ever though because it's really deep.
What I miss: Nothing really. I know I'm going to miss having him in my belly though. Having him with me all day and feeling him move in there is the most incredible feeling ever.
Look at his precious hand! Love his chubby fingers!
He's amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment