Tuesday, July 6, 2010

39 Weeks!

How far along? 39 weeks 5 Days! I can't believe I'm just a few days away from my due date!!
Total weight gain/loss: 42 pounds. It's right around there. I haven't been gaining anymore, so that's a good thing.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: Still pretty much the same. Not too bad.
Best moment this week: Being off work and at my last appointment I was told that I'm progressing! 2cm and more thinning and he is in the birth canal! Yay for progress!
Food cravings: Fresh fruit.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's still in and I don't think it's going to pop either.
What I miss: Just miss having a back that doesn't hurt. He still favors my right side and it's pretty painful. Nothing seems to help either. Not much longer.

At my appointment last Thursday I was 2cm and thinning more. We set up an induction date for THIS FRIDAY! AHHHH! I have talked badly about inducing, but I don't feel too bad. I will be one day overdue if he hangs out until Friday. It's time!

The nursery is officially done! My MIL made the curtains which were kinda a pain in the ass. I felt bad for her!




I'm huge and he's LOW! I feel like he's going to fall out!

1 comment:

J said...

Your belly is so beautiful and so is his room! I can't wait to meet him...I hope he comes soon!