Friday, March 2, 2012

Life

Things are still looking great with this pregnancy. Betas are going up like they should be (or a little faster than normal). They were 144 on Monday and then on Wednesday they went up to 429. So that's a really good thing. I had a dream we were having twins last night. It was so vivid that when I woke up I was convinced it was real. We had two eggs that were ready to go at the same time, but I'm almost positive it isn't twins. We will find out soon enough though. I believe I will have our first ultrasound on March 13. Seems like so long to wait. I'm Mrs. Impatient!

Jacob is amazing. I can't believe how much I love that kid. He says, "one more" and holds up one finger. It's adorable. We finally got it on video. He's trying to talk so much more lately, but it's just jibberish for the most part, but he's trying. I think the tubes have really helped him with his speech (NOW that he can HEAR us!!). He's eating a lot better too, which is such a blessing. We were really worried about our baby. After the scopes in December, we were pleased it wasn't something serious. Now, I honestly think he wasn't eating because his ears hurt him all the time. He's still on stomach meds. I've only been giving them to him at night though and he seems to be doing ok. I need to take him to an allergist though because I still think he has issues with milk and possibly eggs? It's not horrible, but he gets dry skin and a little rash all over his poor little body. The rash doesn't seem to upset him or bother him at all though. It's so weird.

The idea of moving to Dallas recently came back up again. Of course this happened right after we decided to build a house here. We are currently put on hold until we figure out what we are doing. I don't want to leave now! I finally love our life here. I have amazing friends. I love our church. Jacob has amazing friends. It just works right now and I hate to change that. We have to do what we have to do though. We should know in the next month or two as to what the plans will be. If we don't move, the new house we plan to build won't be ready by the time this new baby gets here though. That kinda sucks, but we will make whatever work. I sound spoiled!

Little man is getting up and I need to fix his oatmeal. :) He loves his oatmeal in the morning!



No comments: