I am stuck on her name. We are 99.9% positive we are going with Madelyn Nicole, but I LOVE the name Charlotte too. I don't know what I want to do. I think we may wait until she gets here to decide. I do keep calling her Madelyn though. I have a feeling we may be going that route. :)
Jacob turned TWO on July 9th and I can't believe it. Feels like just yesterday that he came home from the hospital. Everyone told us it went fast, I just didn't believe them. I hear it only gets worse too which makes me pretty sad. I need to enjoy every single second with these kiddos.
We had a big birthday party for him here in Midland before we left for California. It was so amazing. We had it at Flippenbounce and the kids LOVED it. It was a little warm since it was only 150 degrees out (ick). It worked out great though. So many of his friends came and everyone played for the 2 hours that we had the place. We did Superhero theme because Jacob is currently obsessed with everything superhero. It's adorable and of course daddy is pretty excited about it since he was (and still is) a big fan too. Right now his favorite ones are Iron Man (his #1 fav), Hulk and Spiderman. He sleeps with all three (and Woody too of course). We made all the kids capes, which was probably a little over kill on my part, but that's me. Thankfully Tawylia and Alex helped a ton or I would have NEVER been able to get them done. Tawylia did most of it all. God BLESS that woman. I lucked out in the Mother-in-law department, that's for sure. The kids didn't wear them much, but hopefully they will.
The paci (Jacob's love) is slowly going away. We have managed to get it down to only nap and bedtime now. He's okay with it, kinda. Night time is going to be a hard one. He will wake up sometimes crying for it. :( I don't have the heart to take it away just yet. I'm not so worried about it at night as I was with it ALL the dang time. It was getting a little much. He had it in his mouth 24/7 and I couldn't stand it.
He is currently off ALL medications!!! We took him off the reflux meds about a week or so before California and he's been PERFECT! He's even eating cheese, yogurt and even drinking some milk! I think it's safe to say he's grown out of all of his ailments. I am hoping and praying that this baby girl in my belly doesn't have any of those same problems!!
His second birthday on the beach!
One of his favorite things! The swing in Laguna Beach. We would go on a morning walk almost every day and he got to play!
My life.
My little stud on the 4th of July
Baby GIRL at 22 1/2 weeks
The boys cruising the boardwalk in Laguna.
Jacob's cake and cupcakes by our neighbor Joie!
He's so great on the plane!
No comments:
Post a Comment