Thursday, March 12, 2009

I just need to say it...

I am sure I am not the only one to have dealt with this, but why is it that people are getting mad at me for not inviting them to the wedding? Okay. I understand, it is mean. I didn't leave people off to intentionally hurt their feelings. I promise. We are having a small wedding with only close family and friends. I sometimes feel like I shouldn't have to explain this to people. I would never say anything to someone if I weren't invited to their wedding. It has happened to me before. To be honest, I was hurt for a minute and then I got over it. People that are bringing it up to me (about 5 different people) are making me feel like total shit. I am sure it was not their intention to do this and they are hurt by not getting an invite...but with all the other million and two things I have to worry about...I don't care.

Yes, I said it. I don't care anymore!!! I am done being so nice. I am done telling these people how sorry I am that they weren't invited and almost all of these people wouldn't have gone anyways. Call me a bitch. I don't care.

Wow. That is so not me. HA! To all those people that weren't invited, I am going to tell you all now. I am so so so sorry. Please forgive me. It is not a reflection on our friendship. I promise.

No comments: