Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday....and I'm sick!

Figures that I would get sick the week I leave for my Bachelorette Party. I have had this flight booked and this weekend planned for about 4 months. I haven't been sick in a year (actually, last year at this exact time I was sick). Alex has a really bad cold and of course I caught it. It isn't his fault and I don't blame him, but isn't that just perfect? I went out and bought Mucinex and Cold-eeze in hopes that I can make it go away! I am hoping and praying!

Our weekend was very uneventful. Since Alex was sick, we just hung out at home. Saturday night we ended up going over to our neighbor/friends birthday party for a little bit. We started watching Heros which is awesome!

I can't wait for Friday! Not the early morning wake up call though...I hope this week goes by fast!

No comments: