Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!

I was given the Honest Scrap Award by Megan, a follow blogger and my friend from high school!

This award is given to blogs that write honestly and from the depth of their soul, according to her blog. There are a couple of rules to accepting the award. First, pass the award on to 7 other bloggers, and second, list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself.

The following are blogs that I read on a daily basis and can relate to on some level. I love blogging! I have only been at it for a little while, but I am officially hooked. Without further ado, my nominations!

1. Laurie Beth - Life Exposed
2. My Life as a Wife
3. Pink Sass
4. Weight Watchers Changed My Life
5. Quite Contrary
6. Love this Life
7. ...Into the Womb

And for the 10 honest thing about myself:

1. I am horrible at math. I mean BAD! It's embarrassing at times (like when figuring tips - I count on my fingers - haha).

2. I am OCD about certain things. For example, things in my fridge have to be organized and the labels have to be facing the right way. Same goes for the pantry.

3. I hate hate hate putting boxes together. I know, weird, right? I can't stand the sound of the cardboard rubbing together.

4. I, like Megan, put my makeup on in the morning using my compact mirror while sitting on the couch. I have never been one to put it on in the bathroom.

5. I, also like Megan, dislike talking on the phone. I am a texter and an emailer, but don't like talking on the phone at all. I do it, because I have to (living in Texas makes it tough keeping in touch with my friends).

6. I hate my thighs. Hate. I have tried everything. They are stuck with me for life and I guess I just have to deal with them.

7. I am so worried that I will not be able to have babies. It plagues me.

8. I am constantly diagnosing myself with various illnesses - thanks to Google. I will search the crap out of something and then start thinking I have it. It's horrible and I need to stop!

9. I am addicted to taking pregnancy tests. Even though I know it is going to be negative and I know it's too soon to tell even if I were pregnant.

10. I am a horrible procrastinator.

That's it! I will post soon about our honeymoon! It was amazing!!! I have so much to blog about!

No comments: