Total weight gain/loss: Last time I checked I was up 3 pounds in only 2 weeks. Scary. I haven't been working out though, so I have a feeling that has something to do with it. I need to get back on the elliptical, but I have been so uncomfortable and tired, that I haven't had the energy! I told myself that next week I have NO excuses!
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It hasn't been too bad lately actually, except for last night. I was awake off and on from 2am-6am. No fun!
Best moment this week: Our baby class and every time the husband puts his hand on the belly, Jacob says hello. It's the cutest thing in the whole entire world. It has happened twice this week. Once while we were in our baby class, he was rubbing the belly and little man gave him two good kicks to say hello and then stopped. Then again this morning, we were laying in bed having our morning coffee and he decided to say hello with two quick jabs and then settled back down. It was amazing! Makes me smile just to think about it - he sure loves his daddy already.
Food cravings: Fruit and mango sorbet.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still getting stretched out. It looks so weird!
What I miss: Nothing really. I've come to terms with the stretch marks.
We are coming along on the nursery. It is now all painted, finally!! We have decided to add crown molding, which I think will add so much to the room. The contractor is coming next week to put them in and then the following week we can FINALLY put together all the furniture that has been sitting in boxes in the middle of the room!!
I still need to figure out what to do about window treatments in here. That top window makes things a little difficult. We are also going to change out the light fixture because the one that is up there now is so dim. I hate it!




No comments:
Post a Comment