Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Bedding!

We changed our bedding. I had originally purchased the one below, but the reviews were horrible! People were saying that it started to look "old" after only one wash and the bumper fell apart after only one wash. Too bad too, because I loved it and it wasn't cheap! So I will be taking it back probably tonight. Here is the old: HERE IS THE NEW ONE!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with the new one. I love love love the little elephants and the colors...and, well...just about everything! Can't wait to get it! It takes 4 weeks to ship and the lovely husband won't purchase it until I take the old one back, so I want to do that ASAP!

Isn't it cute?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

i LOVE that! where did you get it?? ours is somewhat similar! its the ahoy mate from burlington coat factory's baby depot. where'd you get yours?

J said...

I thought I loved the first one UNTIL I saw the 2nd one! I love the little elephants and the brown and blue especially the polka dots-great choice!