How far along? 26 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I only gained 3 pounds last month! WOOT WOOT! I think it was less than that because a) I was wearing jeans; and b) I ate breakfast before I went. haha!
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It hasn't been too bad lately actually.
Best moment this week: Finally feeling better. More on this below.
Food cravings: Nothing really. I would LOVE a cinnamon roll, but I'm not going to give in.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still getting stretched out.
What I miss: A stretchie-less belly. =( They seem to be getting worse everyday. I'm dealing though.
I can't believe we are in the double digits! Time is flying by. I can't believe tomorrow I will be 27 weeks! WHOA!
Last week was HORRIBLE! On Tuesday I came to work not feeling 100%. I knew I had to stick it out though because I have NO sick time. So...I suffered. Later in the afternoon my back really started to hurt. It was pretty bad. I couldn't sit for more than 5 minutes in my chair before I had to get up and stretch the pain away. This went on for about two hours before I decided to go lay down in an empty office. I needed a second to regroup because I was really getting worse by the minute. The floor was horrible, but I laid there for about 30 minutes until a co-worker came and got me. This is where things started to get really bad! I was sooooo sore, cold, and just plain sick. I had to leave. I made it until 4pm though! lol! I'm not sure how I drove home. I was in so much pain and was just icky. My whole body hurt at this point. Even my hair. haha. I got home and quickly took my temperature since I had the chills in 90 degree weather, but it was normal. Hmm. I changed in to my jammies and got into bed where I just moaned and cried from the pain. I took my temperature again (only about 10 minutes later) and it was almost 101. AH!
My darling husband went to Wal-Greens and picks up my antibiotics that they had called me in the day earlier because I was kinda icky. It was a nightmare. They called it into the wrong store and after standing in line for 30 minutes and then waiting on them trying to figure out what the deal was - it took him about an hour and a half. I felt horrible! He made me eat (tomato soup and a grilled cheese), but I could barely even sit up in bed. I ate (almost all of it), took the meds and tried to sleep. Because my back hurt SO bad, I had a reallllllly hard time getting comfortable. I tossed and turned, cried from the pain, moaned, slept a minute, tossed some more. Ugh.
I ended up falling asleep at some point I think (don't remember much) and woke up around 2am in AGONY! I couldn't get comfortable. The Tylenol had worn off at this point and I was dying. It hurt to sit on the toilet seat...everything hurt! Luckily, my amazing husband got up with me, took my temperature (still around 101), undressed me, fixed my leaky Gatorade bottle, gave me meds and talked to me while i tossed and turned trying to fall back asleep. It worked at some point. I remember waking up briefly around 5am or so DRENCHED in sweat, but I quickly fell RIGHT back to sleep. I woke back up at 7am when the husbands alarm went off and felt a tad better. My fever had broke too which was a huge help. I still felt like crud though, so I took the day off and SLEPT almost ALL day.
I decided to go back to work after my doctors appointment the next day, because I had SO much to do. The doctor said I had a lot of blood in my urine and I likely had a kidney infection. Well that makes sense!!! OMG! I never want another one of those EVER again. Work sucked because I was still in some pain, but I made it through. Thank God for Tylenol!
THEN that weekend I started to feel like poop, like I was catching a cold or something. Great. It wasn't too bad though and I think it was allergies, but MAN - that sucked! We went over to our neighbors house for an Easter BBQ which was really nice. I was a little icky feeling, but it was still a really nice time. Mark and Clara are really nice people - love them both to pieces! Their family is so sweet and welcoming. It was nice because we really missed our family back home, so going over there (they live right across the street) made it better.
I need to take a new picture. I AM HUGE!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh honey, that sounds awful...I feel so bad for you! I'm so glad your hubby took care of you and that you were able to celebrate your first Easter as a mommy! How are you feeling now?
You are going to have to share that internet dating story with me some day!
Post a Comment