Wednesday, April 28, 2010

29 Weeks 6 Days (with pic)!

How far along? 29 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I don't want to know. It's bad. I know it's bad. I really don't know why I'm gaining so much weight though! I don't eat fast food. I don't eat ice cream. I don't eat chocolate everyday. You'd think I was shoving my face with horrible food all the time! I eat lots of fruit. Weird.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: Well, I totally jinxed myself. He moved last Friday. I think he was feet down for a few days and was literally kicking my cervix and bladder. It was very painful and not fun AT ALL. I would much rather have him in my ribs. It was even hard to walk at some points because it was so bad.
Best moment this week: Getting done with our baby classes.
Food cravings: Fruit and mango sorbet.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still getting stretched out. It looks so weird!
What I miss: Nothing really. I've come to terms with the stretch marks.

Horrible picture, but you get the point. I'm HUGE! I feel huge too. Little man has THANKFULLY moved and has now taken refuge in my ribs again. I can handle this. It's not the best feeling, but it's SO much better than my bladder and cervix.

I think I will share my horribly embarrassing story here. I figure it will be something to look back at and laugh, right? On Saturday the husband and I were in the kitchen about to make dinner. We were talking and I think I said something funny and we both started to laugh. Then my throat made a funny noise and we both started to laugh harder. I tinkled a little which made me laugh EVEN more and then it happened. I peed all over our kitchen floor. Not just a little bit...it was a river of pee. I didn't know what to do! Alex's face was priceless. I just started bawling. I couldn't believe that happened! I ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower and you know what my lovely husband did? He cleaned up my pee!!!!!! He's pretty damn amazing. Not only that, but he didn't laugh at me, he didn't make fun of me. He just loved me, rubbed my back and made me feel better about my "accident." I couldn't believe that happened. Good one.

No comments: