A week ago today, I was sitting on a plane on my way to San Diego. I wish I was going again this weekend. I am so homesick. I can't stop thinking about it. Actually, it's all I can think about. I haven't really told Alex this because I don't think it's fair. I don't want to think that I am unhappy because we are here or because of him. Although I am unhappy at times, I like it for the most part. We have amazing friends here and a wonderful house. It just isn't home. Sometimes I think it can be. Sometimes I don't want to leave and am so happy here, but it doesn't last. I wish I could pick up our home and our great friends and move it all back to California. Thinking this way is only making things worse.
It was SO nice to hang out with my best friends and family. Kelli and I had the best time ever in PB. Thinking about it makes me smile, but also makes me want to cry!! The weekend wasn't nearly enough time. I want to be walking on the boardwalk again in PB with Kelli...
1 comment:
I'm visiting from SITS! Sorry you're not too happy living in Texas. Hope things work out for you!
Post a Comment