Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AF postponed her visit...

So, here I am, day 42 of my cycle. Ugh. Last cycle was 49 days. This is nuts. I called the doctor yesterday and they want to schedule me for a sonogram. They think I might have ovarian cysts. Of course this is just speculation, so I am not going to freak out or anything. She said it is pretty normal. Is it really? She said because I was on birth control for so long and since I wasn't ovulating, that now they could have formed. Who knows what is going on. I would just like to figure it out. I hope it isn't something bad! We shall see! Hopefully I can get in there this week! My symptoms have been so weird! I have had cramps since last week. I keep thinking AF is going to come and then nothing. I haven't taken another test because I know I am not preggo. The doc mentioned that she will take a test just to double check, so I will feel better about that.

I am swamped at work...guess I better get to it. I will post about my weekend later. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the same thing happen to me. I got off bc right after we got married and started having extreme pain...worse than cramping. I went in the next month and I had a cyst on my right ovary. They said the same thing too...that it was normal and caused by BC...which explains why I won't be going back on BC after I deliver. That shouldn't be normal! It cleared up and the pain went away and I was preggo 4 months later. Going to get checked out though is the best move. Good Luck :)