These are out of order, and I don't have time to put them in the right order!! Our wedding was almost 3 weeks ago (July 11th) at the Bellagio. We had planned a Cabo wedding in May, but two weeks before we had to cancel due to the wonderful Swine Flu! Long story, which you can read about here if you so wish. BUT, our Vegas wedding that I planned in about 2 months was AMAZING!! We had dinner afterwards at Sensi in the Bellagio and the food was phenomenal! We loved everything. The Bellagio really did a great job.
I love this picture. This was when we first walked in and Alex was giving his speech, you can see some of our flowers in the background.










4 comments:
Ooooh, I love the blue and brown!
Cxx
I had to come back for more wedding pictures.
I agree with Claire, brown and blue what a perfect combination.
Fabiola
The casinos do a terrific job don't they?
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!
You had such a beautiful wedding! You are a gorgeous couple!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment