I started my first day of Provera today, so hopefully I will start my period in about two weeks and then 5 days after that I can start the Clomid. So if it all works out - I should be on the Clomid by the 9th of October?!?! I really hope that is the case. I am ready to get this show on the road. I don't want to get my hopes up, but from the research I have done I have a good chance of getting pregnant in the first month. The likely hood of this happening of course is slim, but I am going to remain hopefully and positive! I will get pregnant and it will be soon!
I hear the side effects of the Clomid are going to be fun - hot flashes, bitchiness, cramping, etc., but I can deal. I gave fair warning to my wonderful husband last night. I hope I don't become a raging bitch!
Here's a picture from our honeymoon (1 of over 2,000 - haha!). This is in Florence on the Arno River.

No comments:
Post a Comment