Monday, September 28, 2009
Why do things have to be so difficult?
I swear, I think my doctor's office much think I am insane. I call them about once a week because it's ALWAYS something with me! I was pretty excited because I thought I wouldn't have to bother them for awhile and was hoping that the next time I called them would to be about a positive test, but noooooooooo. I started the Provera and was on day 4 of the 5 day cycle when what seemed to be AF showed up. Of course it can't be normal though. It's really odd. I didn't know if I was supposed to keep taking the pills. I called the pharmacy and they weren't sure, so I went ahead and took the rest of the pills. I am still having what I think is my period, but it's not normal at all. I won't get into specifics, but it's like the first day or last day (old blood), I know, ew. Usually, I wouldn't care. I would just let it happen, BUT I need to know if this is my period because I'm supposed to start the Clomid on day 5 of my cycle!! WTF?!?!??!?! So, I called my lovely doctor's office (they all know me by now) and explained to them what is going on and now have to wait for them to talk to the doctor. Why can't things be simple??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment