Friday, September 25, 2009

Provera making me emotional??

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the lack of a period for 42 days or maybe it's the Provera, but I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. When I think about being pregnant, I want to cry. I want to be a MOM soooooo bad!! Please, please, please, please let this Clomid work on me! On the way to work I was listening to some song (country - haha) about his daughter growing up (I have NO clue what the hell the name of it is), but I started crying! HA! I'm such a sap. I feel really good otherwise. I feel like I am in a better mood and not as moody as I have been lately. That is a nice change. I almost felt like I have had pms for the last two weeks. Poor hubby.

3 more days of Provera....

No comments: