Thursday, January 7, 2010

14 Weeks!

How far along? 14 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: I went to the doctor today. I am up 3 pounds since I was 10 weeks. ACK! I think I was up a total of 5 pounds in my first trimester.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Although today I have on a non-maternity dress and pantyhose.
Sleep: I totally jinxed myself. The last two nights have been horrible. I am exhausted when I get home from work and end up falling asleep super early and then wake up all night. Ick.
Best moment this week: The doctor telling me everything looks fantastic!
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Still fruit!
Gender: I keep going back and forth. We can't wait to find out!
Labor Signs: NO!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Nothing.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't fall asleep at 7pm. ha.

No comments: