He is amazing. It's so cute how excited he is about this baby in my tummy. I was showing him all the stuff we have so far and when he saw a couple of the onsies he said, "I want a baby in there!" It was so cute because that's how I feel! I know I need to enjoy this pregnancy, but I am already to ready for this little one to be here.
While lying in bed last night I mentioned to him that I think the little one is growing because my stomach was cramping and he said, "the next pregnancy will be easier." haha. Um, what? He then said he would like to have another one in about a year and a half. He makes my heart swoon. The fact that he is so excited by this little one and the future makes my heart melt.
I love him.
1 comment:
My husband is the same way! We say goodnight to the baby every night and last night my husband said he misses the baby! :) We haven't even met him/her yet :) I thought it was so cute! Congrats on 14 weeks! I'm just past 12 weeks, and my first ultrasound is on Monday! I haven't even heard the heartbeat yet!! I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment