How far along? 15 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't like talking about it. I have been making very poor food decisions since I was away at the conference (fast food, and icky conference food)
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Sleep: Sleep sucks. My dreams end up waking me up a few times a night. Last night I was with Jack Black. As in we were together! WTF?! Where the hell did that come from?
Best moment this week: Making our appointment to find out what we are having!
Movement: I'm still thinking what I am feeling is gas.
Food cravings: Still fruit!
Gender: I keep going back and forth. We can't wait to find out!
Labor Signs: NO!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Nothing.
This is a HORRIBLE picture of me at work, but you get the idea! Here's the bump as of today!
1 comment:
I love the belly and your husband is so sweet! I love how he is already thinking about another one!
Post a Comment