Tuesday, January 26, 2010

16 Weeks!

How far along? 16 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: OMG. I REALLY don't want to talk about it. =( I am so sad. I got on the scale yesterday and am up 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck happened?????
Maternity clothes? Yes, BUT I wore my favorite pre-pregnancy Seven's this past Sunday and they were just fine. I had a little muffin top, but oh well.
Sleep: Horrible. No matter what time I go to bed at night I still wake up a few times a night. It's awful. Last night I woke up around 3am and thought I heard something so I woke up the husband to check things out. All was okay of course. There have been some break-in's around our area so I have been a little freaked out. So much so that I talked the husband into getting an alarm system. I have been wanting one for awhile now, I think I will just feel safer especially since the babies room is on the other side of the darn house!
Best moment this week: Picking out the furniture, stroller and buying little boy clothes. We are having so much fun talking about our son.
Movement: I started feeling him off and on. Not as often as I would like though!
Food cravings: Red vines. It's a horrible addiction and I think they may have something to do with those 11 pounds I have packed on.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still the same.
What I miss: Sleep. I know, I know, this is only just going to get worse when he is here, but I will happily get up to take care of my little man. Right now it's just pointless!

2 comments:

C & A said...

Wow, 16 weeks already?! I see you guys are having a boy!!! How exciting to finally know, right?! The fun part is here now. Picking out bedding and buying clothes! Hope everything continues to go well for y'all!

Cindy said...

Thought you might be interested:

http://joelandcindycutie.blogspot.com/2010/01/check-this-out.html