











Wow...I'm going to have a baby BOY!!!!!!!! It was amazing. I was actually nervous right before we went for some reason. I starting crying! I was going to find out if the little one in my belly was a boy, or a girl! She found his little pecker right away. I almost didn't know how to react. I had already guessed and knew it was a boy from the very beginning, but seeing it was a whole different thing. I had tears, but I didn't want to cry because I didn't want to miss anything! The husband was the same way. He had the BIGGEST smile on his face, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen (besides my little boy in my belly). We are SOOOOOO happy!!!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on your SON! I loved all the photos you shared of him! He is the best looking baby I've seen in a long time! :)
Post a Comment