Monday, March 29, 2010

25 Weeks 4 Days - and belly pic

How far along? 25 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure at this point. I go back to the doctor this week and will find out then. I have been working out about 3-4 times a week though!
Maternity clothes? Yup! Just ordered a few new things from the Gap. Can't wait to get them!
Sleep: I really don't want to jinx it, but it's been pretty good lately. I still wake up 1-2 times a night, but can usually fall right back asleep. It's really nice!
Best moment this week: Last Monday was our very first birth class. It was pretty neat. It's at the hospital and is a 6 week course. We meet on Monday nights from 7-9. Last week we introduced ourselves (it's a HUGE class), the instructor then had us break up - the men and the women. We had to write down all the good and bad things about pregnancy. It was hilarious to hear the good and the bad from the men's point of view. We learned a few things and watched part of a video. The BEST part was the last 15 minutes or so of the class we all got on the floor and our significant others had to relax us. We had to simulate as if we were in pre-term labor. I sat in between his legs and he gave me an amazing massage. It was HEAVEN! I can't wait for that again tonight. hehe.
Food cravings: Still sweet stuff.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? Still getting stretched out.
What I miss: A belly without stretch marks! I'm SOOOOOO sad! I'm getting a ton already and I still have 3 more months to go. I'm kinda freaking out, but I know it will all be worth it. What's a few stretch marks? I keep putting on this cream hoping for a miracle. I even went and spent $35 on the stuff below. It got great reviews, but there is no cream in the world that will make them not happen. I know it's hereditary. I hope maybe it will prevent maybe one?


Here I am at 25 Weeks 1 Day. I cut my head out because I looked like CRAP! My hair wasn't working and I had a funky look on my face. LOL! Here's the belly though!

He's been moving a lot more in the last few days. I guess he was either having a growth spurt for a few days or was just tired! We played a cute game last week. I pushed on my belly and he kicked back! We did this for almost 5 minutes. It was amazing! Speaking of him moving, he's moving right now! Gosh, that feeling never gets old.

1 comment:

J said...

You belly is getting rounder and it is super cute!

I didn't see cankles in your previous post...just cute little toes!