Monday, June 7, 2010

35/35

35 Weeks/35 Days! Did you see the ticker at the top?!?! Wow. We are on the last leg of the pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited! We get to meet our son soon!

How far along? 35 Weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 42 pounds. Wow. It's a lot, but you know? I don't care! haha. I've been doing all I can to keep the weight where it should be and this is what my body wants to do! I'm not going to freak out about it anymore.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It's been pretty good for the most part. I wake up a few times to use the restroom, but I can usually fall right back asleep. My hips hurt a little, but not too bad. I really can't complain!
Best moment this week: Working more on the nursery and realizing that I'm going to have a baby next month. Wow.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit. I get this question a lot from complete strangers! I have no weird cravings and haven't this whole time. It's all usual things. I think people get disappointed when I tell them that. They want to hear wacky stories!
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's still in and I don't think it's going to pop either.
What I miss: Honestly? Nothing really. I love having him in my belly. I miss wine every so often, but he's worth it.

We had a nice chill weekend. I found a maternity bathing suit on Friday at Target and woke up on Saturday morning and went straight to the pool. It was so nice. I got there around 9am and it was already so warm out (it got to about 110 that day). Joie and her daughter Mica (my neighbor) met me later on and it was just so relaxing! Later that day we went to pick up the recliner for the nursery and I LOVE it. I'm so glad I went with the recliner instead of the glider. So many people recommend that we do that, and I'm so excited to use it!

The nursery isn't done yet, but it's getting there. We got his name letters in the mail and went and bought the paint to paint them this week. I'm excited about it! We still need to find something to put over the dresser and hang the stuff on the walls and get curtains and then it will be done. We are getting there! I hate that it's not done because I'm in major nesting mode, but it WILL be done before he gets here!

Yesterday we had a cleaning lady come to the house. It was so weird. I've never had anyone clean my house for me and it really tripped me out. I ended up leaving an going to the pool with Joie again because it was freaking me out! I needed to hire her because I can't get the shower clean. It's just too much. I tried and ended up in a lot of pain by the end of the day that it's worth it for a little while. We won't have her forever, but at least until Jacob is about a month old. It was really nice coming home after the pool to a sparkling house. She's good! I will post a new picture this week.

No comments: