Total weight gain/loss: It's a lot, BUT I haven't gained anything in the last two weeks!
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It's totally random. I can usually sleep really well lately. I get up only about once to use the restroom, so that's kinda nice. Last night I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep though and then when I did, I had a horrible nightmare! I hate when that happens. I'm not in as much pain as I have been, so getting comfortable isn't that hard. I do wake up and switch sides a lot, but it doesn't really bother me.
Best moment this week: Working on the nursery. Getting his crib put up. Shopping and kind of finishing the registry!
Food cravings: Nothing really? It's weird. I always want fresh fruit, but that's about it. Food lately isn't all that great. I'm not as hungry as I have been and sometimes have to force myself to eat.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's funky looking.
What I miss: Hmm. Nothing really. I know I'm going to miss feeling in my tummy all the time. That was part of my dream last night. I won't try to explain it because it was wacky, but one of the things about it was I didn't feel him anymore and it made me so sad. I love having him in there! I know I will love having him here even more though. It's so close!
How hilarious is this picture? This is right when I realized there is a small hole in one of my favorite onsies! Such a sad moment.
The stroller and car seat!!
I'm so in love with our crib.
The armoire. I'm happy I talked the husband into this piece. It's such a large room that I think it would look so empty without it. Not a very good shot, but there's the dresser!
I have a 34 week photo, but for some reason my phone won't let me email it! I've tried tons of times. I will try again later.

No comments:
Post a Comment