Monday, June 21, 2010

37 Weeks! Full Term Baby!

How far along? 37 weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 42 pounds. It's right around there. I haven't been gaining anymore, so that's a good thing.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: It's okay. I get up a lot to use the restroom and to switch positions, but it isn't that horrible. I don't think sleep will ever be normal again, so I'm getting used to it.
Best moment this week: My last day of work before maternity leave!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOO!
Food cravings: Fresh fruit.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's still in and I don't think it's going to pop either.
What I miss: Nothing! I'm trying to enjoy these last few days of pregnancy because I know I will miss having him in my belly. Of course I'm a little uncomfortable (especailly my ribs), but it's nothing that I can't handle and nothing that isn't worth dealing with for my little boy!

Last week was my LAST week of work before Jacob comes. Today was my first day off and it was pure heaven. I got so much done! I went for a walk, cleaned the backyard (sprayed it off because it was NASTY), cleaned up around the house, did TONS of laundry, took a bath and shower, took a nap, made dinner and put away clothes. Wow. What a day! I love love love it!

Alex's mom comes in tonight. I scared her this weekend because I had two major contractions and she doesn't want to miss the birth, so she's coming a week earlier than expected. Can't wait to see her!

Time for dinner!

No comments: