How far along? 36 Weeks 4 Days (wow, only 24 days to go!)
Total weight gain/loss: 42 pounds. Think it's still around there. Will find out when I go on Thursday.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Sleep: This honestly changes day to day. The last few nights have been horrible. I can't get comfortable AT ALL. My hips hurt so bad that I can't stay on one side for too long. My ribs also hurt so bad it makes me miserable. Just sitting here at work I'm in a ton of pain. It's horrible, but there's nothing I can do. Little boy needs more room!
Best moment this week: Laying in bed after work (after a horrible day) - the husband and Jacob played for a good 15 minutes. Jacob kicked so hard at one point he pushed daddy! It was adorable and put tears in my eyes.
Food cravings: Nothing really. Just food in general.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? It's still in and I don't think it's going to pop either.
What I miss: No rib pain, but as I said, it's worth it and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel like he's so big. I sometimes wonder how I'm supposed to make it another 24 or so days. I can't wait to see his little face and to hold him in my arms!
Nothing really new lately. My mom will be here July 15-21. The MIL will be here on the 28th I believe and no clue when she will leave. His dad will get here when we go into labor. It's all so close! I can't wait to see everyone.
This weekend we went to our neighbors on Saturday night to hang out and then again on Sunday for dinner. They all think I'm going to have him this week. HAHA! I HIGHLY doubt it, but it's cute. I want him to stay in a least another week or so. I have a feeling I'm either going to be really close to my due date or a week late. I thought he would want to come early, but I don't really feel that way anymore. I go on Thursday to get checked for the first time. I wonder if I've dilated at all? I feel like I have just because I've been having some cramping, but who knows!
I will be packing our bags this week to make sure we are fully prepared - you never know!! It's SO close!
No comments:
Post a Comment