Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Names....

No, we are not pregnant! But, I think it's funny how much we talk about names that we like. We don't do it as much as we used to, but last night we were watching Otis and one of the characters in the movie was named Reed. Alex loved the name instantly and it seems to be growing on me. Reed Alexander Seif. I like the ring to that. Here are a few other names we really like:

Boys:
Jacob Alexander
Drake Alexander
Mason

Girls (we have way more of these):
Ashton Nicole
Ashlyn Nicole
Riley
Hayden
Hailey
Paige
Emma
Peyton

I know, we are so weird. It's fun talking about future baby names! I have ALWAYS loved the name Chole, but Alex doesn't like it at all. I always thought I would have a little girl with that name, but I guess we both have to agree. ha!

Our good friends Pete and Emily are around 30 weeks pregnant and are waiting to find out the gender. I think that is so neat. You don't get that many suprises in life and what a better surpise than that? I on the other hand couldn't do it. I know I won't be able to. I am too much of a planner. Not only that, but I have the worst time with suprises. I LOVE them, but it eats me alive if I know there is a suprise. It is all I can think about and there is no way I could sit for nine months wondering! I think it is so amazing that Emily is doing it. I am so proud of her! I can't wait to find out the gender so I can go shopping! There aren't many cute uni-sex outfits that I have been able to find.

Ok, can you tell I am bored?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I think Hailey is a fabulous name!!

Barb said...

Very nice baby names. Drake seems to be one that's rising a lot in popularity for boy's names these days, although some people seem to associate it quite strongly with ducks (a drake, of course, being a male duck). But, based on personal experience, I can tell you that if you name your future baby boy Reed, he'll be the cutest, most-well-behaved child ever. (Well, at least the Reed I know certainly is!)

Cheers,

Barb