Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Pictures!!

Ok -- I am bored. I should be working on a few things, but decided I wanted to post random pictures!

This is on the move from California to Texas. The cats HATED the cage we got them, which was in Alex's car, so we moved them into mine and they LOVED it!!

This is little Molly. She is so freaking adorable and sweet. She will lick you to death.


This is fiesty fat Ash. He likes to eat! He is pretty crazy, but the biggest lover!


This is at our client Christmas party at the Petroleum Club with Kathleen and Jamie.

Sipping a yummy margarita in San Diego for Kelli's birthday!

With two of the neighborhood kids at the Greathouse Halloween Block Party.

This picture is pretty funny. We went on a last minute girls trip together to Ruidoso, NM. On the way there Erica thought it would be funny to stop at this little whole in the wall bar. It was something out of a scary movie! We ended up having a blast though!

This is me with the Chicken Lady. I did the Aids Lifecycle ride in 2007. I rode 565 miles on my bicycle from San Francisco to Los Angeles. The Chicken Lady is a huge part of the ride. On the last day of the ride he puts plastic eggs on all of the thousands of riders bikes. It is amazing.

Memories!! This was before we rode out of San Francisco with Rick, Brandon and Augie. I was SO nervous and had NO idea what was in store for the next seven days.

On day six of the ride we were in Ventura. It was amazing out.

This is from one of our training rides in Santa Clarita. We were riding through the orange groves. It was beautiful! I love Brandon and Vanessa!

Part of Team OC on the training ride.

Awww! My honey! This is in Catalina. I suprised him with a trip there for his 29th birthday. It was an amazing trip!
AWESOME! We got to meet Nickelback! They are such nice and amazing guys!

Random pictures from my amazing bachelorette party that my sister and Kelli through for me.

I love my best friend more than words!

Ok, I love this picture! He is the most amazing man in the world with the best sense of humor.
I wish I was here right now. This is in Rosarito with Amber. Pure Heaven!

And that's it for now!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

you will be missed on this years ride! I had to watch my slide show of the ride just the other day to remind myself that i will have a good time:)