Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I should be on a plane...

We should be on our way to Cabo right now. Actually, we would be on our layover in Houston waiting to get on the plane for Cabo. Bullcrap! I think once the date of the wedding is gone and over with I will feel better. Kinda like closure. It needs to go by fast! I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I think about what I should be doing and the fact that we should be married on Saturday. It's okay though...at least I still get to marry him!

Speaking of getting to marry him...I can't wait!!!! I have been counting down to May 16th for the past year (seriously, I had like 3 apps on my iphone with calendars counting down the day that I would check about 600 times a day). I HOPE today we will book our cruise (YIPPIE) and then we can book the wedding which may be at the Bellagio. I know, I am a spoiled little brat. I was talking to my best friend Kelli last night and was telling her that I can't be that upset about not having my big Cabo wedding because who gets the chance to go to Vegas and have their wedding at one of the best hotels in the world and THEN go on a 12 day cruise? I have no room to bitch, at all. I am one lucky little brat. I realized that I was bitching so much about how the wedding was not happening in Cabo that I couldn't see the way things were turning out, which to be honest, is better!

Tonight a few girls from work are going to the Hilton for some kind of women's thingy. I am not too sure what it's all about, but apparently they will have an open bar and it costs $5 to get in. Then there are vendors I believe? Like manicurists? I have no clue. haha. Then after that Alex and I are going to the Hemingway to meet up with Autumn and Mike. Should be a fun filled BUSY day!

No comments: