Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well...

I feel a little better about things. All the flights were cancelled yesterday. It was a little difficult because I felt like I had JUST booked all of them. I couldn't look at our itinerary. A week from today we would have been on our way to Houston and then off to Cabo. Oh well. I am getting better, I just can't think about it.

We are working on our Plan B, and at this point we are strongly considering Vegas. I would love to have something on the beach in San Diego, but I think that would end up being too much work. I can't plan another wedding. I had put SO much into our Cabo wedding. I don't have it in me to plan everything ALL over again. Vegas seems easy. You pick a package and go. I don't want to worry about chair covers, flowers, centerpieces, seating charts, music lists, programs, guest books, no thank you. I want to show up and get married haha. I don't even care what my flowers look like. ha! I am sure I will change my mind once it becomes more of a reality because I am way too much of a planner to just not care. It will all work out.

We do know that we will be taking a cruise! I am SO excited! His dad is finding one for us since he knows which one is the best to take. We weren't going to do a honeymoon with the Cabo wedding since we were going to be gone for so long, but with Vegas...we are doing it. A Mediterranean Cruise sounds amazing. I can't wait. It's nice to look forward to something again.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I am so so so sorry to hear this! I wish I could hug you right now!! I am speechless. This royally blows. =(