Alex and I ended up going back stage to meet up with Bryan and his kids where we got to meet the band and take pictures with them. Wow!!! It was a dream come true! The guys were all super nice. While we were hanging out in the VIP room it started to POUR!!! It was insane! Thankfully by the time we left it stopped. Alex ran out to grab Autumn and Mike so they could hang with us in the VIP room for a little while before Nickelback when on. We had a few beers and enjoyed hanging out with all the band members.
When it was time for Nickelback we headed into the arena and sat at our amazing seats where we had a waitress bring us beer (hahahahaha, I know). The show was AMAZING. Wow. I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I had seen them a few years back, but they were even better this time around.
After the show we headed back stage where everyone was hanging out. Chad was the only one from Nickelback that hung out with everyone. We met Eric from Saving Abel and Shaun. Alex got to meet Vinny Paul from Pantera. He was SO excited! We hung out till about 2am and then went back to the hotel. It was an AMAZING night!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment