How cool does the sky look in this picture?

This was a pretty rainbow at Leslie's house a couple weeks ago:

So, Michael is doing much better. He is now at Baylor doing rehab. He can now walk a few steps with help, push himself in a wheelchair, ride a stationary bike and he is now eating solid foods, which is amazing! I can't believe tomorrow it will have been a month. Time is flying by. I went to dinner with Autumn on Monday when she was in town (she left to go back to the hospital this morning). It was nice to see her away from the hospital. We had a couple beers, which was needed and had a few laughs. I was out of it (due to lack of sleep from the night before, and maybe a little bit too much wine), so I know I wasn't very fun, but it was good to get out. I miss her. I miss Mike too!
Our wedding is a month away. Wow. I am ready. I am more than ready. We should have planned a Vegas wedding to begin with. It is SO much easier. The ceremony is done. I picked a package and picked the flowers and that is it. I don't know if we are going to do the vows we had picked out for the Cabo wedding. I need to ask Alex that, but other than that...done. Oh wait...music. haha. That shouldn't be too hard. They have a list of stuff that we can choose from. I am slightly nervous about the cameras in the chapel. We had planned on having a videographer for the Cabo wedding, but decided against it for Vegas, but there will be cameras that will stream a live feed of us getting married. I believe anyone can watch it. I should probably check on that one too.
The reception is still up in the air. His father is going there tomorrow and plans on looking into restaurants for a possible dinner. I don't really like this idea, but what can I say? I was happy with the thought of just going back up to the room after the ceremony for some cocktails and drinks. No worries. Plus, we are having our ceremony at 7:30 p.m., so by the time we are done with pictures and everything, it will be around 9 p.m., which I think is WAY too late to be eating dinner. Oh well. I am going with the flow. How ever it works out, it will be perfect because I will be married to the man of my dreams. I will FINALLY get to wear my rings too! It's been too long.
Is it lunch time yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment