Friday, June 26, 2009

Two week countdown...again

In just two very short weeks we will be on our way to Vegas! It's funny because this is the second two week countdown to our wedding. The first countdown was a bust, but nothing can stop this wedding! I am still a little sad about Cabo, but not as much as I thought I would be. If we would have went to Cabo I have no doubt that the wedding would have been fantastic, but it would have come and gone. With the Vegas wedding, we get to go on a 12 day cruise AND have a fantastic wedding. Everything worked out as everyone told me it would.

I had a little "scare" with my wedding dress. I tried it on Wednesday night because I wanted to see what it looked like with my new necklace and earrings and also to make sure it fit still. Well...it didn't. OMG. It was so tight and the top of the dress looked horrible!! My arm and back fat were hanging over the top! Holy crap. I was so worried about it. I thought I gained weight. I jumped on the ellipitical, did push-ups, sit-ups and leg lifts all in hopes that I could fix the fat problem. I also decided I wasn't going to eat for the next two weeks. Who am I kidding? Me, not eat? ha! So I took it to an amazing seamstress last night and I pick it up today at lunch! It's already done!!! She is amazing.

Ok. I have work to get done. Alex's little brother comes in today. It should be a fun weekend! We are having a little get together tomorrow, so that should be fun. Maybe I will remember to take pictures?

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: