I am so happy it's almost Friday. This week has been LONG! I thought it was Friday this morning when I woke up. I hate when that happens because Friday never seems to come.
I seem to be in a rut this week. I don't know what I feel. I miss California like no other. I missed our really good friends baby shower this past weekend. Pete and Emily are awesome friends and I hate that we couldn't be there to celebrate with them. She said it was a ton of fun though. Her husband Pete is such a sweet guy. He goes above and beyond for her. The love between the two of them makes me smile. They are truly meant to be together. He planned a suprise baby shower for her (he even designed and drew the invites). Here is how she explained it:
He had the gardeners come and plant a bunch of flowers everywhere and they put new wood chips in the planters too. The backyard had tables and chairs with pretty table cloths, and there were two bbqs set up, and the house....wow!! He had the painter come and fix the area that abe ate (remember the garage door?) and he had cleaners come and clean the entire house. He rearranged the house and put so much baby stuff around. It looked so good!
How sweet is that!? I wish I could have seen it! She said she will send me pics, which I am really excited to see.
I am so ready for our wedding to be here already. I ordered new invitations yesterday. They are very simple, but they work. I already went all out and fancy on the last ones. I want to get a stamp or make stickers that say "Take Two" on the back of the envelope. I think that would be a cute touch. I am not stressed at ALL about this wedding though. Alex still needs to go pick out a suit, I need to work on the favors and we need to decide what to do about food and alcohol for the cocktail reception, but other than that...there isn't much more to worry about, which I really like!
Have I mentioned how excited I am about the cruise!? It's really all I can think about. I think I am more excited about our honeymoon than the wedding! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment